Reversible vests, for keeping your babe's core warm when they are just kinda cold. The Kids’ Retro-X® Vest is not only fluffy on the outside but windproof on the inside thanks to fluffy, quarter-inch pile made of durable, 100% polyester fleece (70% recycled).
- Soft ½" -pile fleece with a polyester lining for wind protection
- Nonchafing tapered collar
- Nylon/spandex binding at collar, center-front zipper, armhole openings and hem for a secure fit
- Chest pocket; two welt-covered, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Center-front zipper and handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼""-pile fleece.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Trim: 3.4-oz 100% nylon.
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
This may be the cutest Patagonia item we’ve ever purchased. I bought the 6-12 month for my 6 month old and it fits her with a baggy look and my three year old put it on for the fitted look! Patagonia truly is sustainable because their clothes for Little’s for FOREVER!
This little vest is so sweet on our 26 month old son. Perfect for SoCal winter weather. The 2T fits great now, but has some room to grow. Love!
The Retro Vest is absolutely adorable!!! So glad I ordered it for my granddaughter ❤️ Merry Christmas!
I love how everything is wrapped. Thank you so much!
Bought for a gift. But my experience with Patagonia is all good, so I know she will love it! Roomy!
Our self service returns/exchange
portal is easy peasy.
Email us at email@example.com
Weʼll get back to you within 24 hours