Reversible vests, for keeping your babe's core warm when they are just kinda cold. The Kids’ Retro-X® Vest is not only fluffy on the outside but windproof on the inside thanks to fluffy, quarter-inch pile made of durable, 100% polyester fleece (70% recycled).
- Soft ½" -pile fleece with a polyester lining for wind protection
- Nonchafing tapered collar
- Nylon/spandex binding at collar, center-front zipper, armhole openings and hem for a secure fit
- Chest pocket; two welt-covered, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Center-front zipper and handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼""-pile fleece.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Trim: 3.4-oz 100% nylon.
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
My daughter loves the vest. She says it’s snuggly and loves to hug her brother with it on. I love that it is a bit bigger and she can wear it for two seasons but I would not recommend to size down. love love love! Shipping was quick and packaging was lovely.
My 2 year old daughter actually asks to wear this vest. It’s very cute esthetically but has also been a perfect addition to this weird summer to fall transition we have been having in NY. Highly recommend!
This may be the cutest Patagonia item we’ve ever purchased. I bought the 6-12 month for my 6 month old and it fits her with a baggy look and my three year old put it on for the fitted look! Patagonia truly is sustainable because their clothes for Little’s for FOREVER!
This little vest is so sweet on our 26 month old son. Perfect for SoCal winter weather. The 2T fits great now, but has some room to grow. Love!
The Retro Vest is absolutely adorable!!! So glad I ordered it for my granddaughter ❤️ Merry Christmas!
Our self service returns/exchange
portal is easy peasy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weʼll get back to you within 24 hours