An insulated, reversible jacket that’s quilted on one side and smooth on the other side. Versatile and warm, it’s perfect for cooler temps. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Reversible style has a diamond-shaped quilt pattern on one side and is smooth on the other side with a three-panel hood w/ elastic on the sides for warmth and a comfortable fit. The quilted side has snapped handwarmer pockets; smooth side has side-entry in-seam pockets and a drop-tail hem for added coverage.
- Runs true to size. We do not recommend sizing up on this one.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell/THERMOLITE® ECO92 Insulation
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Insulation: 80-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Our self service returns/exchange
portal is easy peasy.
Email us at email@example.com
Weʼll get back to you within 24 hours