Made from recycled materials, this parka-length jacket is one of our warmest for babies. Made of ½" high-pile recycled polyester fleece and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products); recycled polyester plain-weave lining helps block cold and wind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-Pile Fleece Insulated with Recycled Down
- Smooth Lining for Easy On/Off
- Three-Panel Hood for Snug Fit
- Full-Length Zipper with Zipper Garage and Wind Flap
- Warm Front Pockets
- Spandex binding at cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Runs true to size
I love how warm and dry it keeps my little one.
Very chic totally warm and well made and will be easily laundered as w all Patagonia items! Very pleased and I’m actually buying another for my godchild!
Our self service returns/exchange
portal is easy peasy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weʼll get back to you within 24 hours