Lightweight and superwarm, the Baby Nano Puff® Jacket is windproof and water-resistant and handles fickle climes by combining a 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell and a 100% polyester plain-weave lining, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. In between there’s ultralight, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco (55% recycled polyester) that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio for steady, all-day toastiness. Additional cold-weather features: full-length zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls, and stay-put spandex binding at sleeve openings and hem for a secure fit. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Warm and incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content) insulation
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage, reflective webbing pull and an internal wind flap; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- Runs true to size
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Exactly as described - the perfect lightweight layer for my babe, and added rain protection too. We bought it large and rolled the sleeves so he’ll have years of wear out of it!
Our self service returns/exchange
portal is easy peasy.
Email us at email@example.com
Weʼll get back to you within 24 hours