The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Lightweight Crib Mattress with optional 2-stage dual firmness matches the strength and durability of an innerspring mattress without the added weight (only 10-12 lbs).
Featuring Naturepedics patented Wavesupport™ technology, uses food-grade polyethylene (derived from plants) instead of coils to save on weight and make for easy sheet changing while still providing excellent support. Seamless edges. Layers of luxurious organic cotton batting create the perfect balance of firmness and comfort. Get the best of both worlds; firm and durable for baby, easy crib changing for moms and dads!.
SIZE: 27.75″ x 52″ x 6″
PARIS WITH: All Oeuf cribsand standard cribs, toddler beds, and day beds. Features square corners for a snug fit. Does NOT pair with: Pottery Barn, Da Vinci or Ikea cribs.
• GOTS certified organic cotton fabric + filling.
• Non-toxic and easy to clean waterproof mattress cover. (made with 100% food grade polyethylene).
• No flame retardant chemicals or barriers. No vinyl, no PVC, no phthalates, no polyurethane foam, no latex or soy (for allergy concerns).
• Made in the USA, Ohio to be exact.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
• Orders ship via a Freight carrier and will be delivered curbside delivery.
• USA and Canada Shipping Only
GOTS-Certified Organic Cotton Fabric and Thread / GREENGUARD Gold Certification standard / FSC-certified / UL formaldehyde-free standard / Organic Exchange Certification / MADE SAFE certification
All Naturepedic mattresses are made in the U.S.A from 100% organic + non-toxic materials.
1. Waterproof + Easy to Clean
With a new baby aboard, a crib mattress can get messy fast. This organic mattress uses a non-toxic and easy to clean waterproof mattress cover (so pure it meets food contact standards). Also, functions as a dust mite/bed bug barrier.
2. Certified Organic Cotton Fabric + Filling
Organic cotton is the purest form of cotton and a healthier alternative to synthetic fabrics and foams used on the majority of mattresses. Naturepedic uses only U.S. grown and certified organic cotton as filling for its mattresses and buys directly from USDA certified sources. This promotes safety for your baby and support for U.S. farmers.
3. Firm Surface + Edge Support
Firmness is one of the most important safety features for your baby's mattress. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommends a firm, flat surface.
4. Snug Fit In Your Babies Crib
Features square corners for a snug fit. Measures 27.5" x 52" x 6" (also fits toddler beds and day beds).
5. Healthy Design With NO Flame Retardants
Naturepedic passes all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of any fire retardant chemicals. This is achieved through superior product design, the use of more natural materials (i.e. organic cotton fabric and organic cotton fiber) and the elimination of polyurethane foam. No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, antimony, brominated or chlorinated fire retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN), boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
6. Made In U.S.A. with a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Naturepedic is a family owned business located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Workers are skilled Amish craftsmen that take pride in their work, paying special attention to every detail to ensure long-lasting durability.