Lightweight and superwarm, the Baby Nano Puff® Jacket is windproof and water-resistant and handles fickle climes by combining a 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell and a 100% polyester plain-weave lining, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. In between there’s ultralight, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco (55% recycled polyester) that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio for steady, all-day toastiness. Additional cold-weather features: full-length zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls, and stay-put spandex binding at sleeve openings and hem for a secure fit. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Warm and incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content) insulation
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage, reflective webbing pull and an internal wind flap; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- Runs true to size
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Super cute! Love the color!
These are the only jackets we buy! They hold up SO we’ll hear after year! Even in bitterly cold Minnesota my kids stay warm with these layered on top sweater! Cant say enough good things, we love these!
We love this jacket. It's lightweight but still warm and easy to move in. The gold color is so cute! It came quickly and was super easy. We love it!
We love the puff ! I bought a size 3 so our babe could wear it a couple seasons. The color is lovely- wish I could get one in my size. He seems cozy in it and also able to move easily. It's warm but light.
Light weight, beautiful color. Which I had purchased the puffy one that looks warmer and has a hoodie, but it wasn’t released at that moment. But Patagonia is always a good choice. Excellent quality.
Our self service returns/exchange
portal is easy peasy.
Email us at email@example.com
Weʼll get back to you within 24 hours