Most people know Caitlin Flemming from her fabulous fashion and interior design blog, Sacramento Street. We are lucky enough to go way back with Caitlin, and not only is she truly wonderful, her easy breezy style and poise have us convinced that she has this whole new-mom thing down. Caitlin invited us into her SF abode to photograph her with Jackson rocking her favorite baby essentials from Noble Carriage. Scroll through these gorgeous images shot by Gary Sexton to read all about it. Then shop Jackson's #NobleStyle here >
1. Caitlin loves this organic onesie because of how soft and silky it is. The kimono style makes it super easy to pull over the head of a smiley and squirmy Jackson.
2. Jackson and Max have become the best of friends; seriously, they go everywhere together.
3. They both heart the airplane.
4. Layers are a must in San Francisco. This cozy fleece baseball cardigan is perfect for when the afternoon fog rolls in.
5. These baby booties are almost as scrumptious as Jackson's baby rolls.